Grease, fats, and oils are your septic system’s biggest enemies. Prevent septic issues and go longer between pumping appointments by asking us at Tampa Septic about our newest favorite product: Bio-Gem.
What is Bio-Gem?
- Bio-Gem is a bio-enzymatic product that digests fats, oils, and grease within wastewater systems.
- This product effectively and quickly converts grease, fats, and oils into carbon dioxide and water.
- When used regularly, Bio-Gem can eliminate odors, reduce system maintenance requirements, and stabilize effluent quality.
Benefits of Using this Additive
Some of the main benefits of using Bio-Gem in your septic system include:
- When used as directed, Bio-Gem is environmentally safe.
- This additive is easy to use and a cost-effective alternative to frequent pumping.
- When added to a septic system, Bio-Gem acts fast, eliminating odors and breaking down fats, oils, and grease.
- This multi-faceted biological blend provides complete treatment for aerobic and anaerobic systems.
- Bio-Gem can reduce the maintenance you need to do on your septic system and help you go longer between pumping appointments.
Ask Us About Bio-Gem for Your Septic System
Do you want to give Bio-Gem a try? This easy-to-use, concentrated liquid can be added directly to your septic system. Reach out to us to learn more about this product and how it can make taking care of your septic system easier.