It is a common misconception that septic pumping services only need to include pumping out the majority of the solid waste residing in the septic tank. At Tampa Septic, we go above and beyond the basics because we know that it makes a difference for our customers in the Tampa, Florida area and surrounding communities. With more than 30 years of experience, we’ve seen firsthand what can happen when your septic pumping services aren’t thorough. Here is what should be included which we always do when you call us for septic pumping services.
- Accurately locate septic tank- Here is one reason why experience matters. Instead of several holes being dug all over your yard trying to locate the access point of your septic tank, we can find it easily and avoid messing up your landscaping.
- Perform an inspection of the septic tank- Many of the problems that lead to septic tank failure can be avoided or at least delayed by recognizing the symptoms leading up to it, so we offer a full inspection of the septic tank if you’d like that extra step done while we’re there for septic pumping services.
- Perform an inspection of the drain field- The health of the drain field is just as important as the septic tank, perhaps even more so.
- Inform you of improper usage- If we notice anything that you might be inadvertently doing that can undermine the health and longevity of your septic system, we’ll bring it to your attention.
- Address any questions you have- We won’t leave your property until we have answered your questions about the condition of your septic system and how to care for it. We will also discuss when to schedule your next service visit.
- Schedule future appointment- If it turns out that your septic tank or drain field does need some extra work and it is more involved than what we can take care of right then, we will let you know what needs to be done and schedule an appointment.